6.02.2009

Prep Work

Today was a light training day, just 24 miles, 1:20, not bad time, but there is SO much more to do. Staying busy getting ready, ordering parts and accessories, and adjusting my bike. My mini-pump, basically an air pump that mounts to my bike, should be here in a few days, the Topeak Road Morph, with a gauge. Fund raising is always on my mind and I am hoping to have some more funds coming in soon. The $4000 goal will be a push to the end, but for now I must consume myself with 100 other things on my list, always trying to get ready to ride.

jh

1 comment:

  1. I found mounting the confounded thing to my bike resulted in a) only fitting on the top tube (I have the XS Defy 2, if you're a larger gentleman, perhaps you can fit it elsewhere) and b) the nasty zip ties resulting in nasty scrapes on my inner calves. Not fun. You might be happier just sticking that sucker in your Camelbak.

    Looking forward to meeting you in ONE WEEK!

    -Ally K.

    ReplyDelete